The Quality Tourism mark
In order to better welcome holidaymakers and improve the quality of tourist services in France, the State has created the Qualité Tourisme brand.
The Quality Tourism mark is the only state mark awarded to tourism professionals for the quality of their reception and services.
The Tourist Office follows a quality approach in accordance with the essential requirements for the satisfaction of holidaymakers. The services provided by the Tourist Office (reception, activities, communication...), its operating mode and its processes are regularly subjected to unannounced and independent audits and controls based on national reference systems (between 250 and 600 evaluation criteria).
To obtain the Quality Tourism mark, the Tourist Office must achieve a high level of performance during these mystery customer audits (minimum score of 85%).
In addition to these external controls, the Haute Maurienne Vanoise Tourist Office has set up a "quality group" made up of referents from each of the Tourist Office's departments and has recruited a person whose duties are specifically dedicated to the proper application of quality.
More information on the "Qualité Tourisme" labelhere.
The quality commitments of the Tourist Office
- A warm welcome
- Attentive staff
- Foreign language skills of hosts and hostesses
- Personalized services
- Clear and precise information
- Cleanliness and comfort
- Discovery of a destination
- Taking into account the opinions of holidaymakers (via suggestion cards available in the reception offices or for download here, and via social networks)
- A clear development strategy for the Destination and for each resort
- A simple and efficient organization to meet all requirements