Concert, show, exhibition, sports race... Are you organizing an event in Haute Maurienne Vanoise? To announce your events on the Tourist Office websites and its various media, we provide you with a quick and easy form.
Fill in the form as accurately as possible!
Please note: the fields marked with a red asterisk * are mandatory and condition the sending of the form. It is also imperative to provide a photo in .jpg (with caption and copyright. Minimum size: 2000 pixels wide and maximum weight 3 Mb). Without a photo, your animation will not be broadcasted.
- Address" tab: your event must take place in Haute Maurienne Vanoise (Saint-André, Le Freney, Fourneaux, Modane, Valfréjus, Avrieux, La Norma, Villarodin-Bourget, Aussois, Val Cenis, Bessans, Bonneval sur Arc).
For the commune of Val Cenis, add imperatively in "Address 3", the name of the village written as follows: Val Cenis-Bramans, Val Cenis-Sollières-Sardières, Val Cenis-Termignon, Val Cenis-Lanslebourg, Val Cenis-Lanslevillard. This display will automatically appear on our websites and in our documents.
Multimedia" tab: posters and flyers must be in .jpeg or .pdf format with caption and copyright (mandatory, as for photos).
Allow 72 hours for your event to appear on the agendas of the Tourist Office websites. The validation of the form is done by the Information Management Department of the Tourist Office which could contact you (provide an email and a phone number in the frame " Organizers contacts") in order to obtain precisions if necessary.
What are the animations published in the animation bulletin?
Every week in summer and winter, the Haute Maurienne Vanoise Tourist Office publishes a newsletter. The Bulletin d'animation is available free of charge in paper format in the Tourist Office offices and in PDF format accessible on our websites and by QRcode (posters with the QRcode are present at many points in the resort). The Animation Bulletin presents the animations station/station and day/day.
- The activities of the Tourist Office
- Activities co-produced with the Tourist Office
- Activities of the institutional partners of the Tourist Office: Communauté de communes Haute Maurienne Vanoise, town halls, ski lift companies, Vanoise National Park, Facim, Heritage Guides
- Activities or initiations at a maximum cost of 5 €
- One-off activities (maximum 2/week: an activity that takes place every day is announced in the Activity Guide)
- Activities carried out by two different service providers (e.g. a snowshoe walk with a guide that leads to a high altitude chalet where a restaurant owner offers a meal)
What is the difference between an activity and an animation?
Activities and animations do not appear in the same tabs on our websites, nor on the same brochures. To learn more about the difference between activities and animations, please visit the tourism database Apidae.