- The Haute Maurienne Vanoise Tourist Office draws up and implements local tourism policy as well as local tourism development programs.
- It coordinates the territory's tourism stakeholders.
- The Tourist Office is responsible for promoting and communicating the destination as well as organizing cultural and sporting tourism events.
- It markets tourism services and products, including the management of reservation centers and platforms.
- Finally, the Tourist Office manages the territory's tourism information and monitors tourism.
The territory of Haute Maurienne Vanoise
10 villages (some of which are also mountain resorts): Saint-André, Le Freney, Fourneaux, Modane (support commune of the Valfréjus resort), Villarodin-Bourget (support commune of the La Norma resort), Avrieux (support commune of the La Norma resort), Aussois (resort), Val Cenis (resort and "new town" created in 2017 which includes 5 villages: Bramans, Sollières-Sardières, Termignon, Lanslebourg, Lanslevillard), Bessans (resort) and Bonneval sur Arc (resort).
To learn more about the population, demographics, economy... in Haute Maurienne Vanoise, consult the INSEE file (2019 data).